Just a brief plug for everything currently planned through the end of the year. All the links (except the one with the asterisk) are to FetLife and you must have an account to follow the links. Sorry! As always, questions & comments to Boston [at] NEHG [dot] info.
- This very evening (October 26, 2013) at 5pm, at the Bertucci’s at Alewife station, in Cambridge MA, we have NEHG:Boston’s 7th Hypno-munch, to be followed (at another location, not too long a drive from there) by our second official post-munch practical. For the first time, we’ve got an actual location officially reserved (courtesy *NELA, our sponsoring organization) for the post-munch practical. RSVP for the munch via the FetLife Event or check out our official discussion thread. There’s no online event listing for the post-munch event, you will need to sign up at the munch. If you want to RSVP for any reason without using the Fetlife event, email Boston [at] NEHG [dot] info.
- In a week and a half (November 5th — which is election day, don’t forget to vote — at 7pm at a private apartment in Everett) the Study Group (links pending) will be meeting. LexPlay will be presenting on the topic of Being A Hypnotist (not to be confused with “Being the hypnotist”, another excellent topic we will definitely cover in the future.) Included will be The Hypnotic Voice, a demo of the Elman Induction (a very widely-used and very specific induction which incorporates many of the elements we discuss when covering other inductions), a simple waking or hypnotic Stiff-arm demo (courtesy Joseph), and the topic you’ve probably been waiting for, Hypnotic Bondage! Time allowing, we’ll also discuss using Hypnotic Catalepsy as an induction (or part of one.) Recommended reading will be posted shortly.
- Hypno-munch #8 will be the Saturday before Thanksgiving and Chanukah (Saturday, November 23rd.)
- The last Study Group of 2013 will fall on December 3rd. I’m planning to present on the Pre-Talk and what hypnotists call Congruency. Because of the holidays, I’ll do another eye-fixation induction using a candle (probably an electronic one, if that doesn’t offend our host.) I’ll probably add one or two additional topics to that as the time gets closer.
- The last Hypno-munch of the year falls on December 28th, right in the middle of the winter holiday week. I know that as much as I adore my family and the togetherness of that time of year, I generally need a break right in the middle, and how better to spend that than with my other family, the hypno-kinky community?